Terms & Conditions
Piano Private Classes will take place in your home, online or in my studio.
Registration is for 8 sessions.
After you registered, we will send you an email to set the best date and time for your piano classes.
- Lessons meet once each week, always at the same scheduled time.
- There will be some time table given to each student to pick the classes according to their own preferences.
- The payment is required in full at the time of each registration, which will cover four 8 sessions, each 30 minutes lessons.
- If your teacher cancels your lesson or if there is a national holiday, you will not be charged for that lesson.
- If a class is missed due to a teacher’s absence, a makeup class will be credited, and you can use it within 60 days.
- In the event of any student absence, please notify your instructor in advance. We do not offer compensatory lessons or classes for absences and/or missed lessons that occur because students have conflicts, travel out of town, etc. or due to illness. This is in respect for Instructor, who set aside a specific time for each student. This time is reserved. The teacher cannot give the time away to someone else or fill it again.
- Applicants under the age of eighteen must have the application co-signed by a parent or guardian.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us trough email or website contact page. We discourage any kind of unrelated conversations during any session to increase the class productivity.
- For the private classes that require long distance driving of more than 10 miles there will be an extra charge. Please ask for the specifics.
To insure your preferred schedule, we encourage you to register as soon as possible. We don’t reserve any classes, and it is based on first come first served, enrollments are accepted on a space-availability basis only and are also subject to instructor approval.
Your registration means that you read and accepted this section!